comprofibus v3.3 under Windows 2000

tulip

I have got SIEMENS PG740-PII (based on Windows 2000 ).When I was install Comprofibus V5.1 program than it is okay.But I must install Comprofibus V3.3 for a project .When I was install V3.3 than follow message appears.'' Memory card driver is not installed.Communication is not possible.''I know this version was operating under Windows 95 or Windows 98 .I do not know ,this version whether is run or not under Windows 2000?Is there somebody with experience?
Firstly thanks for your efforts....

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Replies
Views
Hello I have ComProfibus V5.1 Under Xp. CP5512 and HW Adapter with Profibus Cable. But I cant Download from IM308 Error Messege saying...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have ComProfibus or know where to get it? When I asked my local Siemens office for it, they did not have it any more and told me to...
Replies
Views
Anyone have an install disk for Com profibus they would share? We have training setup today and had 6 jump drive keys and 1 install disk. The disk...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with comprofibus v 3.3.I need to change the hardware configuration of a system connected to IM308C interface card but when I try...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom