connect the earth to a masterdrive rectifier ?

Kataeb

Hy, we forgot to connect the earth to a masterdrive rectifier (50kw, 120A, +integrated brake chopper, Siemens, 6SE7 031-2EP85-0AA0). It worked for several months, then last week the power board was damaged, and it caused fault f002 on all the masterdrive inverters connected to it. Could this be caused by the non-connection of the earth? Thank you …

Similar Topics

Greetings, I had an issue with a RIO rack 2 and IFM I/O Link dropping on my network. I would loose connection for a second or 2 then they would...
Replies
Views
Hi friends, i need a help to know the procedure and steps to connect Lenze i700 to PC for parameterize. i tried with lenze easy-starter using LAN...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom