connexion between a Cimplicity station and a Siemens CPU314 (with 343-1)

teckhno2002

I wish to know what drivers, devices or software are needed to connect a Cimplicity station with a Siemens CPU S7 314 (with CP343-1) by TCP/IP. The feature Siemens TCP/IP from Cimplicity does'nt work.

Do you have Cimplicity Plant Edition or Machine Edition (View) and what Version is it?
Each product and version has their own list of drivers.

Similar Topics

I have an application developed with Cimplicity Machine Edition 5.0. This application must exchange data with PLC Versa Max. Distance between PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear experts i have an installation running with S7-1515 and a quite huge profinet network. i encounter an issue with a Siemens PNPN coupler...
Replies
Views
hi, im using cpr9 rsview32 and historian se, and im trying to show historian data in a rsview32 trend. but i can see de historian database or make...
Replies
Views
hi i trying connection plc s7-200 cpu 214 camble USB/PPI Multi-Master whith my pc running MicroWin32V3.2.2.11 and i cant fint connection. Thanks...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently trying to connect a S7 300 and a VB NET application to exchange data. I tried with an OPC server but my connexion...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom