ControlLogix and Siemens RFID reader

ANON

We have a situation where we have a ControlLogix PLC that we need to connect to existing Siemens RFID readers using RF180C units. To do this we use a Prosoft PLX82-EIP-PNC as a gateway. We can't find any AOIs to do this. The AOIs we do find are for RF18xC units that support Ethernet/IP. The RF180C only supports Profinet which is why we have the gateway.
Has anybody done this before and developed some logic/AOIs for this?
Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

Was wondering if anyone has any experience communicating to Siemens Moby E RFID readers using an AB Controllogix PLC? Only documentation I can...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens LMV52 with an AZL and am trying to read some values to display on an HMI. The PLC is an Allen Bradley Contrologix L81E. Using...
Replies
Views
Anyone ever set up communications like this? Trying to assist a plc instructor with making a lab up for a local junior college. They have both...
Replies
Views
Controlling about 6, 6SE70 AC drives with ControlLogix over Devicenet. Can not find where the speed setpoint is being written too in the Drive...
Replies
Views
We are replacing several Siemens S7 PLC's w/AB ControlLogix PLC's. Does anyone make a simple adapter where I could plug the connector of a S7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom