ControlLogix SLC Typed Read/Write SLC 505

Just wanted to circle back and close the loop on this.

Replaced the older SLC with 10Mb Half duplex ethernet with a Series C with FRN 13. This was about 36 hours ago at this point. 0 MSG errors since. Max time for both Read and Write in that 36 hours is 38ms . Overall Timer is much shorter (just over 100ms comms round trip). So basically the older SLC was not capable of this Series C appears to be.

Thanks for all the great the help.

MSG Timers with SLC505 Series C.PNG MSG Trend with SLC505 Series C.PNG

Similar Topics

Brand new L72 processor. 1756 DHRIO card in local slot 15 we have DH+ running to a SLC 5/04 grabbing a few integer files. Well since this new...
Replies
Views
I have a redundant ControlLogix being set up. This program reads a value from a remote site which happens to be SLC PLC. Rockwell mentions SLC...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a ControlLogix redundant controller being set up. The program reads a value from a remote site which hosts a SLC PLC. Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Hi all, if I remember correctly, there is some way in a ControlLogix (or CompactLogix) where you can sort of map tags into SLC addressing format...
Replies
Views
A new Forum member resurrected an old post with a variation that I think should be done in a new thread to get the best attention and advice...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom