Conveyor with Encoder

marvis

Hello everyone,

I need to create a belt conveyor with an AFM60 encoder on board that detects the position of the glass (too small to be detected by a sensor).
How can I do? I thought of doing it this way: when the conveyor goes into the entering phase and the motor runs, I start counting and when it stops (with effective glass length?), I set a memory "glass on board" and then I reset the 'encoder. How do you reset sick afm60 encoders?

In addition to this, I need to create another belt conveyor with encoder on boad(afm60) that have maximum 5 glasses tracked(inner/outer/temperature) on on board. How should I do this? Suggestions?

Thank you.

Similar Topics

hello every one, I have a project in with S7 1200 PLC. the system has one conveyor "collector" and 3 injection conveyors. the collector has an...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Been years since I have done this stuff. I am struggling with the tracking/encoder and marrying the camera result data to the encoder...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on re-writing the PLC programming from scratch for a glass tempering machine. I used to do mostly process...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. Can I calculate flow of dust to be pelletized with a configuration shown in the picture? We will take the loadcell signal with a...
Replies
Views
Hi 2 all I had that project some time ago where i needed to calculate the conveyor speed. I have an incremental encoder 360ppm attached to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom