Copying data in SCL

Hello everyone, friends. I need help with something related to SCL. In a FB, I need to copy the value in the DB to the DB at another address. I want to print 35 pieces of data, increasing by 4 from the starting address, to the addresses I have previously created in the target DB. My starting address in the source starts as DB440.DBD8 and there are 35 data in the form of DB440.DBD12... The End Address ends as DB440.DBD144.
My target address starts as DB460.DBD32 and there are 35 data in the form of DB460.DBD36... The ending address ends as DB460.DBD168. I want to do these practically with programming logic and learn the logic. I need help on this. Thanks in advance. There is a photo attached.
I am using S7-300, Simatic Manager V5.6.

Source-Target Address.JPG

One example implementation:

Code:
FUNCTION FC99 : VOID
VAR_TEMP
iLoopCount:INT;
iSrcAddress:INT;
iDestAddress:INT;
END_VAR
FOR iLoopCount:=1 TO 35 DO
  iSrcAddress:=(iLoopCount-1) * 4 + 8; 
  iDestAddress:=(iLoopCount-1) * 4 + 32;