CP343 Advanced Simulation Options

DCS_BOD

HI All,

I have the task of programming a S7 315-2dp with CP343 advanced as a client communicating over TCP to the server:
A Third parties server, which is being decided at the moment once visits etc have been completed.

I shall use FC5 & FC6, the question is what is the easiest way to simulate the server end as this will not be available to a couple of months?

Would like to get a head start.

Thanks
Rob

Hi Jesper,

Thanks for the reply,
So one Lean and One Advanced, hadn't thought about another CP card.

Thanks Again
Rob

Similar Topics

I am wondering if it possible to send certain process data from the CPU 317T to an external harddrive or similar device through the CP 343-1 advanced
Replies
Views
Hi, 1) Iam using CP343 in CBA mode to communicate with PLC's using Imap. Problem is CP343 stops communicating (randomly) with any one of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have stored a website in this CP and some applets. One day all of a sudden all my applets stopped working and the Java Console...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer with a S7300 from around 2013 which they link to approx 25 inverters, 3 DP to DP converters and 5 IM153 remote I/O units...
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom