Cpu 413 2dp

fgladson

I have problem with one my CPU413 2DP flash card.I took support of Siemens Nigeria to format it then copied the program from other machine to this flash card.Now still the PLC is not getting into run mode with the flash card.

Can someone advice me.I have a similar machine running woth goood progaram and PLC .How can i copy form there to put this machine into operation

Is the HW setup of the program you copied from the same as your current HW setup?
Have you tried downloading program to PLC when you have MMC inserted?

For an S7-400 it is an MC card, not MMC card.

The most bullet-proof way is to 1st use "Download user program to memory card", and then use "Copy RAM to ROM". The last step means that the online actual DB values are saved on the memory card.