Cpu s5-100u error

indra

Hi,

I have PLC S5 typ S5_100U ( CPU103 ).
The original one has P/N : 6ES5 103-8MA03 ( Ver 2 ), this CPU has problem RED LED error LIT.
I replaced with my spare P/N : 6ES5 103-8MA03 ( Ver 11 ) but can not RUN, the RED LED always LIGHT ON.
I tried to START / STOP from SOFTWARE S5 or from SWITCH but the result always the same, the CPU can not run ( the GREEN LED not light ON. )
IS IT THE PROBLEM IS COMING FORM CPU VERSION ? The original one is Ver 2 but the Spare is Ver 11.
( I enclosed the picture of both CPU Ver 2 & Ver 11 ) I also the error display when I use IBH SOFTEC software for S5.
I also tried to use the SAME CPU ( Ver 2 ) from another machine and download the program PLC and IT IS WORKING NORMAL.
Please help me to solve this problem because I do not have SPARE CPU with Ver 2.
I also check inside the CPU, the program already inside the new CPU but always CAN NOT RUN

INDRA

S5 ORIGIN.jpg S5 NEW.jpg S5 IBH ERR.jpg

As far as I know, the V11 can do everything that a V2 can do, and with less bugs in the firmware.

According to the error message it is something wrong with your peripherial connection.
You din't forget to connect the bus cable between the terminal blocks? What about the 24V supply to the IO cards?

Try to reset the CPU and start it without any program. You still should be able to read the inputs and force the outputs (be careful).

Kalle