Crimson 3 Web Server

mark73165

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello, we are using a G310 S21U display along with build 418 and are having problems with the web server. The pages load too slow to be useful and also the data logs.

There doesnt seem to be an issue with the network connection because I can poll large blocks of data with no problems.

All other funtions are working as expected.

Any ideas would sure be helpful. Thanks Mark

i have had a similar experiance with an Omron web server HMI.
check the config of the tcip.
the omron had defaults of 12 seconds
and data read value of 3 second.
These can be tuned back but not sure how far with G3
the omron tuned down to 2 sec and 1 sec respectivle -
still a bit slow but not bad for that application.

G310 Web Server Issue Solved

Hello, I finally found the issue with the slow performing web server was the compact flash card was full. Not sure why this would effect the overall performance of the G310 but will ask tech support. Also the screen flickering issue is caused by using Internet Explore 9. When I rolled back to IE8 everything worked as usual. Thanks Mark