Data cannot pass to Subroutine - Studio5000 ST

All this is telling you that, while CAMERA_TOP_SEQ_INDEX = 11, the exact instant that CV_X_TOP:I.Data[0].0 was set, CV_X_TOP:I.Data[12] was equal to 0.

It may have changed to 664810 a few msecs later, but by that time, you had set the INDEX to 12, and thus would not execute the logic any further.

If you truly expect Data[0].0 to be 1 at "the exact same time" that Data[12] has a non-zero value ("the camera is telling me it took the picture; so I should be able to read the result), you may want to put a small time delay on Data[0].0 being true, and use that before executing the IF-THEN. Just to give the camera a moment to finish sending the data that obviously is there.

Then again, it may be that the camera doesn't send Data[12] until after you've turned off CV_X_TOP:O.Data[0].0, which would also explain your screen capture.