Data logging using comfort panel

puttingdog

I have a data logging application which logs four analog inputs at the rate of 10 hz. I created a pulsing bit at the plc and logs data at the comfort panel using "on change" behavior.
It works as expected, but here's the catch, whenever the hmi program is displaying a trend view (f(t) or f(x)), for whatever reason, the logging stops during that period.
I did tried to go with the vbscript route, but still in vain.

Just curious if you guys are running into the same problem like I did.
I am using Tia Portal V13 SP1 update 5.

TIA

Similar Topics

Hello, is it possible to log data (7 or 8 sensors) from TIA portal v15 to Microsoft access/ excel directly for a short period of time e.g.1 hr...
Replies
Views
hello frnds.... i want to Data log in FTV SE using RS view log viewer ... as it is working in RS VIEW 32 application.... is it possible to data...
Replies
Views
This might be a bit out of the box: I want to try an use a smart relay to gather data, specifically start and stop times, times in between...
Replies
Views
Hello all. First post on the site and have a question about data logging. I am using Modicon Telemecanique pl7 Junior Plc with Schneider...
Replies
Views
Hello My name is Harry and i am fixing some program for a client. He has Micrologix 1100 controller and i am using RSLogix 500. I do not have...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom