DataLiner DL20

ohdang20

I have read the User and Programming Manual, and Im still not able to figure a few things out. Is it possible to upload messages from a DL20 and how can I view then in a DAT file and not a S File?

My experiences are with the DL5 and the DL40 each had its own DOS based software and both devices supported uploading their contents, not sure about the file types...

I would expect that you need the software for the DL20, unless it is the model which is just a dumb terminal...

But, I think you can get that software for free now, will have to do some digging.

Similar Topics

Hiya peeps Got an Allen-Bradley Dataliner DL20; need to correct the time display. Can anyone offer guidance toward updating the time/date. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to find out how many messages that the Allen Bradley #2706-B41J16 can give. Any other information on it would also be appreciated
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone. I have a Dataliner DL50 that I am using for a project here at work. As of now I have two DL40's. One on each line. Those are...
Replies
Views
I have 2 Dataliner DL50 displays (2706-F11J) that are driven from an AB 5/03 PLC. Its old school but works very well for being in service for ~15...
Replies
Views
I have a Dataliner 30 that someone decided to get wet and fried it. As far as I can tell the DL30 gets its info from a TTL output card from PLC5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom