Dead simatic op7

zanor

Hi all!

I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not respond to keypad or computer.

Does anyone know where to start troubleshoot this and or repair?

There seems to be two eeprom chips inside and static ram. What would happen if theese got erased somehow? I am able to reprogram theese of board but I dont have anything to flash them with...

Similar Topics

Had a callout today, machine I built in 2019 (Feb) with a 1769-L16ER-BB1b. Major fault, local IO module (there is no point attached). Reset major...
Replies
Views
I've had a laptop die on me, with a win7 install. Bad news is, S5K had borrowed a license from a dongle onto it, then it died. Have installed S5K...
Replies
Views
Wizards, I have been gone from my plant for a while and upon returning I have two, 480vac-24vdc power supplies on my desk with DEAD written on...
Replies
Views
Greetings, It it permissible for electrical components to be installed on the inside of a swing-out "Dead Panel". This is the swing-out panel...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have been working on a home rig that has a 1756-L61S and the relevant safety partner. Have owned for a long time and never had any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom