Delta RMC Connection Via Remote Network

Phrog30

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I have a customer with an RMC connected to an ENBT (ABCLX Slot 1). They have another ENBT (Slot 16) which they use to connect to the "plant network". They use Asset Centre and connect to various systems by the plant ENBT's. This is no problem for the PLC's, HMI's etc., but what is the best way to be able to connect to the RMC? Sadly, networking is just not my cup of tea.

Thanks in advance,

James

Similar Topics

Hello, I am considering to using Delta Motion product for cutting and synchronizing application. We are using Analog Servo 1756-M02AE that will...
Replies
Views
I am setting for the first time a Delta RMC150E with a ControlLogix. I think I have most everything figured out, but have just one question I am...
Replies
Views
Hello again have a question has anyone out there programed a motion controller. I have an AB ML1400, AB Panelview 1500 Plus and the DELTA RMC...
Replies
Views
📚 Ok. I have an EZ Touch screen, little 4" Mono. I have a Delta RMC Controller with two axis. I program position point from the EZ touch...
Replies
Views
I have just seen another canter using G series probes programmed to use "start/stop" rather than PWM. The specs say use start/stop with one or two...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom