Desigo Insight v5.1 service can't start

mibelky

Hello, guys!

I've got a problem trying to install Desigo Insight v5.1 as a service on a server machine, while 2 other management stations are using like a remote desktops.

On a server we got Windows Server 2008 sp2 x86, SQL server 2008 express and DESIGO Insight v. 5.1. To prevent questions about the version I should say it is not my choice, and we already got 20+ programmed PLC with 5.0 version and downgrading will be the last thing we will do.

So. I installed Desigo, adjusted Terminal Server, all users and as a result I can start remote desktop at laptop and get access to the server. I made new project at the Project Utility. But, the next step as I understand is configuring site, network and etc. in the System Configurator. But it doesn't start, because DESIGO service can't start aswell. When i click "start" at tray or from windows services menu DESIGO service trying to start for 4-5 secs and then stops.

Hope you get some advices.