Developing Communication between Energy Meter(Indigo+ Schlumberger) & SIEMENS S7-1200

Usama_maqsod

Developing Communication between Energy Meter(Indigo+ Schlumberger) & SIEMENS S7-1200

Hi Members,

I am Currently facing a challenge regarding Communication between

"Energy Meter(Indigo+ Schlumberger) & SIEMENS S7-1200"

Problem is that I do not know much about the Energy Meter.I have visited the website,have google but not found required info.I have mailed to the
Schlumberger and still waiting for the reply.

The Info which I can share with You is as follows:

1. Meter has 1 RS-485 Port on it.
2.Sharing the image attched of meter

My Ideas:

I am thinking that if the Rs-485 port is not supporting any Protocol(Modbus,etc.) then i can use OPC.
But for using OPC i should know at least the addresses.

So Please Guys Guide me..............:oops::oops:

Indigo Meter.jpg