double word to bit conversion

The nice thing about CFC charts is once you have a template you can just duplicate it for as many times as needed, and just change the addresses. You don't need to address the bits in each DW. Faster development. PCS7 has a tool, that you can use, that is like a spread sheet, punch in the addresses and generate all the code for your VFD's.

Similar Topics

I am looking for an instruction similar to the RS Logix BTD instruction. I need to be able to strip bits in the middle of a 32 bit double word...
Replies
Views
Hi I have read the manual and cannot find my answer. I will be using a Double Word 32Bit Unsigned format to give me 0 - 2,147,483,648 in...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am using a TM200CE40T PLC from Schneider to write data over Modbus. I have used Memory words (%MW) before using the Write variable...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently reading a Modbus value from a Device, through TCP, going into our 400 series plc. The Modbus value is a real value, and it is...
Replies
Views
Hi, In Proficy Historian I have a tag connected with Double Integer / DWord configuration. In the PLC it is a Time format. Can that be a problem...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom