Downloading to a Mitsubishi GT2712 GOT2000

John Marston

I'm having some trouble downloading to a Mitsubishi HMI, GT2712-STBD.

I keep getting the attached error. I have two HMIs and I'm getting the same error on both. They're both brand new units out of the box. This is my first time working with this software.

GOT config.png

You need to connect via USB initally and download the operating system boot file ( when given a choice download complete package )

Steve

Just got an update from Mitsubishi, it looks like since I bought this HMI in Japan I have to use the Japanese version of the GTWorks3 software.

Similar Topics

I have a Q00 PLC from a customer who want to modify some in Main program. First I upload program from PLC using GXWork 2. Everything is ok. But...
Replies
Views
I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save...
Replies
Views
downloading MITSUBISHI FX2N Program to Mitsubishi FX 3U is possible ?
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and...
Replies
Views
I have a A1S38 Mitsubishi PLC i need to backup the program and then slightly modify it.I have GX developer 8 and got a sc09 lead off ebay. When...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom