Duty Rotation

Steve_D

Guys, I am doing a pump station with 4 pumps, duty selectable, rotating etc etc etc. and the combinations are huge. Some of you guys would have done something similar and I was hoping someone would have some documentation or program PDFs (Im using "Fuji" so its a bit much to expect its done on this) to help me clarify the operation.

I just completed a similar project last week. 4 pumps, rotating out the cycles for each. All based on a drop in water pressure. Unfortunately, I only have access to the program at work and have no way of getting it here to my home computer (working for a large company, that kind of stuff is against the rules!). Sorry! Surely someone here has done something similar that they can post...?

Similar Topics

Hello I have up to 8 pumps that, depending on demand, I'll run however many I see fit. Pressure is my setpoint and a pid and 8 inverters deal with...
Replies
Views
I have to make a ladder logic for a pumping station for 4 pumps, 3 duty and 1 standby, How can I change the duty of a pump if it is running for a...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I am doing a PLC program for 2 duty and 1 standby pump rotation control by using Mitsubishi Q series PLC. The control sequence of the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
Just want to make sure my thought process is correct before I proceed. I have a linear actuator with a 3min / 17min duty cycle (3 on, 17 off) I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom