dynaplast super blow 8000

reza.akbari

Hello to evey one
Is here someone who is familiar with dynaplast super blow 8000?
Let me tell you what is the story and my problem.
Actually this device in hmi part has problem and i dicided to change hmi. the hmi is quick panel and sets to ge fanuc.
I wana use panel master and change the plc with lg so i started to find inputs and outputs of plc and also i tried to find out all sensor and motion control such as servo and motor.
Brand of servos are atlas dmc.
Super blow 8000 device has various part one of them is stretch part.
In plcs part i dont know which sequence active it
Because of dont having software and cable i cant connect to plc and monitor it.šŸ˜•
I know my question is hard to undrestanding
sorry for that

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am a regular visitor to the forum, but not often get involved. I am using Citect 7.5 (2015) and I am having trouble nesting 2...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Some of you have probably been stumbling across a few questions i have asked recently, that is because i am doing my first project...
Replies
Views
Hey everybody! So, as the title suggests, I am extremely new to using PLCs but not new to tinkering with electronics. I am playing around with...
Replies
Views
I have upgraded Citect from 5.4 to 7.4 following the upgrade path, the program compiles and runs fine but a super genie that displays 3 trends...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the response time on my PID loop. I've tri.ed different tunnings but none have worked. In order to have my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom