Eberle 511

Sheth

Im looking for the software & Cable for the Eberle 511 Plus PLC. I have this on my print machine and want to check the status of the program.

Any help would be much appreciated on this. Im looking at porting the PLC to a new one thats supported.

There is company in UK that is specialized with porting Eberle to new PLCs. I've forgot the name of company, but I will try to find.
My suggestion is that you write new program from scratch. I can provide you with programming software, but you will need programming interface and DOS computer with real serial port, and a lot of knowledge to understand it's Instruction List.
It is faster and cheaper to write new one.

This is also A Telemecanique TSX21. I used them many years ago, I used to have a programming terminal and do not think there was a software for this.