Eberle PLS 508

PierreAronnax

I have an Eberle PLS 508 and an connection cable Eberle DL 7.6
What I don't have is the software to program it.
Does anyone knows where I can find it. I beleve it is called Edops2+.

I already contacted GE Fanuc and they sell the software in combination with the cable and a manual for the price of EUR 556,-.

I am willing to pay for the software alone: not for the rest: I alreay have the cable and I don't think i need the manual.

Systech did not reply to my e-mail yet. I have read that other people tried to contact this company and didn't get an e-mail even after two weeks.

Could it be posible to use an other software program like OpenPCS on http://www.infoteam.de/main.php?string=content/iec611313/programming_tools.htm&chapter=2