Electrical Design software

As an SI for food and pharm industries we are stuck with AutoCAD as it is almost everybody's standard. But we have developed lots of tools for it to import descriptions from an Excel IO list and others like that. As long as the software you use can save to a DWG file or other transportable file, most customers wont care what you use.

I really like Solidworks Electrical 2015. Just plan, initially, several weeks to get it setup the way you want it. The default settings and symbols are ****.

Once you have it setup properly it does most of the heavy lifting for you.

Similar Topics

Hi All, Can you guys please guide me which software are used most for designing the cabinets and cabling stuff for PLCs? For example, if I have...
Replies
Views
I met the problem when design the control cabinet sometime does not match with the side of material (the enclosure too small after installed the...
Replies
Views
What's a good place to start for learning electrical design? I am always the end user so I can follow along machine schematics, etc. but I want to...
Replies
Views
I would really appreciate any help with this question and anything pointing to the NEC would be appreciated. Scenario: Let's say I have 6 motors...
Replies
Views
I have a weird situation here that I'm sure it's just something I'm overlooking. I would really appreciate any help! We have a battery that is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom