Emerson Servo Drive

NCIVAN

I Have a project using Emerson EP-P Programmable Drive and I am new to these Servo drives. What is the best way to set up drive for tight speed control with allowing slight increments in speed adjustment? Going to be communicating with the drive with a Red Lion HMI.

Please go to this link:
http://www.emersonindustrial.com/en...s/servodrives/epsilonep/Pages/epsilon-ep.aspx
Registrate yourself and downloaad files as needed, then check your drive communications modules to find out if it's compatible with red lion hmi.
Also download programming software and technical notes from red lion page.

Thank You for the reply, I have done these things. I am also looking for general ideas such as for speed verses position. Things that are common to drives.