Endress FML621 with RSlogix 5000 over Ethernet /ip

Densam

Hi Thanks for your time everyone. I am integrating the The endress FML621 over ethernet/ip to RSLogix5000. Any other endress instruments has a module profile in RSLogix. I don't have for this particular one. I can use a generic ethernet module, but i don't know the size of input/output data. I have 2 density probes and 2 temperature probes attached to this computer. All the data. RSLogix CPU L71 V30
regards

Fml621

Hello,

must install EDS supplied with the Endress FML621.
go to RSlogix 5000, add a new module and select the vendor

CD nowhere to be found. Contacted endress they could not help me. Is it possible to send me a download link please?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi all, Well, here I find myself at a former client after I left water treatment trying to help him get the plant back up and running after a...
Replies
Views
E+H Promag P500 5069 Compact Logix implicit Ethernet IP using endress device description 30ish flowmeters, every time I download, some (but not...
Replies
Views
Having an issue with network timing out when trying to use CIP generic on a Micrologix 1100 B. I’m trying to read flow and totalizer information...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new to setting up a flow meter totalizer in ladder logic.I know using pulse to configure gallons total would be best, but currently...
Replies
Views
Hello All, we have several ethernet IP promass 83 flowmeters from Endress + Hauser in our facility that we use to measure how much material we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom