Establish communication between RSTi-EP CPE100(CPU) and STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP)

OBAKENG1997

Good day Programmers

I have a RSTi-EP CPE100 Standalone Controller from Emerson as well as a STXMBE001 (MODBUS TCP/IP) as a Modbus communication adapter. I would like to ask if it is possible to establish a communication between the two devices in a setup of:

- having the CPE100 as a CPU and
- STXMBE001 as Remote I/O

I would like to get some assistance in Mapping I/O's from the STXMBE001 into the CPE100. Find attached Images of the devices in question.

epscpe100.jpg RSTI_Modbus_TCP_IP.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I need to establish the communication with two differents PLC platforms (Siemens S7 400 and Micrologix 1400) for a project. We...
Replies
Views
Hi, We are working now days to establish communication between Compact Logic PLC and Parker HPC Servo drive via Prosoft MVI69-GSC ASCII...
Replies
Views
If any body have the solution of the following problem, please help me out. The problem is that I have an SLC 5/03 PLC in the control room and...
Replies
Views
HI Can somebody tell me how to establish communication between InTouch SCADA application and RSEmulator500?? Thanks in advance
Replies
Views
I have Bailey infi 90 DCS system The composer (EWS) was unable to establish communication with ICI . I got this error message anyone has any...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom