Examine my Program

sparkie

Lifetime Supporting Member
Unfortunately, at work I'm the only one who can write ladder logic.

I have never used explicit messaging before and would appreciate it if someone could look at the program and pinpoint any potential problems they see. I will be copying the files into the controller and adding this as a JSR to keep in tune with how the rest of the program is written. This program is to sync a monorail scale chain to our main chain, and I will have it on our test bench for day or so until I get the drive installed and the cable ran to try and spot any issues. The only other thing I see is that I will want to make sure to get the accelerate and decelerate times lined up.

Info on the system:
No other drives being controlled, minimal other messaging being done.
Will be connected to a managed switch with a gigabit trunk to the switch the controller is on. Generally our network ping times (even to facilities over 100M outside the plant) is < 1 MS.

Basically control network is really strong and this data won't be pushed through a router, so I think network-wise this will be fine. I'll set the drive on COM fault state to turn off.

Thanks guys, and appreciate the great help I always get on here. You guys are helping me succeed in my career.