Experiences buying second hand automation equipment?

Bummer, I would just ask the seller where they got it from... if you think they are telling the truth its worth the chance, if they give you some BS story then pass and look for another deal.

Its been sometime since you started this thread, odds are if it was some crack head selling some stolen items they would of been long gone so to me its looking more like someone is clearing out some old inventory.

Similar Topics

How has your experience been using non-Allen Bradley 1756-BA2 batteries? Would you use them in all instances, or limited applications? Any other...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with almost a mile of conveyors in a new building. They love to move things around every few months so I was thinking of using...
Replies
Views
Is it any good? Good points? Bad Points? Would you us it for more than one controller? Would you us it as the only visualisation/logging for the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I was just wondering what your thoughts are on using Rockwell's Automatic Device Configuration. How has it worked for you? Have you...
Replies
Views
Looks like we may be acquiring a couple of presses with these control systems. I saw pictures of them and was less than enthused 🙃 Just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom