Factory talk datalogging stops

zxced

Hi,

I need help with our trends. It suddenly stopped showing trends last march 22. I already did the datalog off and on but still no luck. It was working fine then one of my colleagues told me that the connection suddenly got lost. I found out that the ethernet cable got unplugged and then we fixed it and a few hours, he told me that the trends are not updating.

What should we do?

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi guys. I need your help with my factory talk se. It seems that it suddenly stops at showing trends. I already datalogoff and on then change the...
Replies
Views
I am using Factory Talk view Machine Edition Runtime HMI. I want to configure on button in such way that when i press this button I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking for someone well versed in VBA that can either tell me a certain naming convention or point me in the right direction (I'm a...
Replies
Views
Hi- I am configuring an alarm and event server to display 1 current alarm at a time on a big display. Having a few issues The alarm doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends; I have a red Explanation Mark on Factory Talk Directory in Task Bar. Before Update the windows and installation of AutoCad it works...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom