Factory talk veiw studio me

kbn_120184

HI EVERYBODY
how to communicate with individual bits (0-31).i am using control logix 5000 to communication with factory talk veiw studio me .i am getting whole tag but i cant able to communicate with individual bits any one can help me with this issue
image one is my bits and i want to communicate with logix program with individual bits.i can only use whole bit as u can c in second picture
i am not getting individual bits in factory talk so how to do communication with bitswith program.

8.jpg IMG 3.jpg

Hi

If you and a. .0 at the end of the tag inside the bracket and
This will connect to bit 0 and then add . 1 and so on to connect
To the rest

Hope this helps

Donnchadh

Similar Topics

HI EVERYBODY I have done graphics part i have to communicate bit wise with tags i cant able do it if i add .0 in brackets aswell as i have shown...
Replies
Views
hi i have made two sreens with two transparent buttons on it .so if i click first button i am going to first screen and if i click second button i...
Replies
Views
hi how to do diagnosis in factory talk studio me edition to show cpu, i/o modules(communicating on controlnet 1756-CNB) in graphics. i have PLC...
Replies
Views
HI i have made graphics as shown in image now i just want to ask what status i have to show in GRAPHICS IN first box like cpu,power supply...
Replies
Views
hi i am looking for tool tip . i want to have the description about the box when ever the cursor is on it. can u help me whr can i find this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom