Factory talk vew me v6.1 display security

PERSPOLIS said:
HI
Sorry for delay. At screen number 6 (Ram adjust)if F3 for ram limits is pressed then password is entered, once verified then Screen number 7 (Ram Limits) is opened up so display #7 is password protected and this the only screen which is password protected in the PB32 application.
Also N7:8 and N7:25 are in the plc program (Status tag and Control tag). Thanks a lot

Hi M,

By the way you have worded the above, I'm not sure if you are telling me this is what does happen at the moment, or this is what should happen when working correctly?

In other words, have you got it working the way you want or do you need assistance to get it to do so?

I know how to do the above, and although I normally I would, I haven't the time to detail it right now. So I won't unless you need me to.

Regards,
George

HI george
I had a chance to communicate between that loaded into panelview plus 6 400 and controller.
the main page which consist of about 15 screen list selector, the first screen list selector selected and follows with this error:
go to display button is unable to open lube system.
I reboot the teminal and reload the program after making sure communication is established then I choose the second item entered the same error as above. I repeat the same this time I scroll through and keyed third display selector now the related page opens and when I press next , the next page is opend. So basically I have problem with the first two item on main page.
I just wonder how AB migration utility can do a good job, however it has been pain in the neck but I assume this is a part of learing curve. The other thing I noticed that the last displayed screen should be back after power reset and this happens on panelview terminal but it seems to me that the same not happening on panelview plus 6 400. Please let me know if this is true. I have attached a paragraph from AB publication # 2711PAP001A page14.
Regards Perspolis