Favourite Fonts

I prefer Verdana.
It is a standard font, so no problem with some PCs not having it. It is much more pleasing to the eye than Arial. Verdana takes up a bit more space, as it is wider than Arial.
Arial is Microsofts bootleg version of Helvetica.

I'll use Courier New when I'm doing I/O displays. Two reasons:
1) It's very easy to seethe difference between "l", "I", and "1"
2) It's a constant-width font, so stuff lines up nicely

Verdana was made specifically for being easy to read on computer screens. For example it is serif-less, except for the number 1, to make it distinguishable from letters minor l and capital I.

Two fonts walked into a bar, Comic Sans MS and Franklin Gothic Medium.

The bartender shouted "Get out! We don't serve your type in here.".

{{ couldn't resist }}