FESTO CPX-Terminal

nijaseng

dear guys. Here we have a FESTO CPX-Terminal in one of my profibus networks. It is having some problem.Problem is ,it is taking some more time to get ready when i will ON/OFF the machine. I would like to replace the main part of that terminal.Please advice any other option too. Can i replace easily or any thing I have to check/modify with programme. I think i have to set the dip switch setting only.master in the network is s7 317 2 dp plc

Pls give your valuable comments. I will be thankful for ur each comments

Similar Topics

Hello I have an issue with detecting the correct FESTO CPX controller in TIA HW catalog. And I do not know where is the issue, I received the...
Replies
Views
Hi. We've been asked to do an upgrade on plant, consisting on a PLC upgrade. This involves replacing a 1747-SDN module to a 1769-SDN, in a network...
Replies
Views
Hi all, First post on here. I'm an automation engineer and I have plenty of experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens and Fanuc etc. Constantly...
Replies
Views
In case packer they used festo axis controller to drive the cylinder. This axis controller contains some data. While running condition once a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am new to this forum! Here is my first question: How do I upload project from CPX-CEC controller to PC? I have installed CODESYS...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom