Flex I/O DeviceNet to EthernetIp

Hello,

I am looking for some information on converting a Flex IO (1794-ADN) which is device net to an Ethernet/Ip Flex IO module like an AENT.

Has anyone done this before or has some information on the process of doing this?

It's easy enough to do. Just remember you should delete it from the DeviceNet scanner so it doesn't waste time trying to scan it.
Then just search and replace the DeviceNet addresses with the new Ethernet addresses.

Similar Topics

Something i ran into that has me stumped, hopefully someone can explain. I have powerflex 70's connected to a L7 cpu using a 1788-en2dn. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, It's been a while but have an odd request. Have a customer that has a AB SLC5/05 with a SDN module. On the network are several...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am working on a retrofit project. There is one backup pump with Powerflex 753 drive controlled by 2 different PLCs(one 1756-L63 ,one...
Replies
Views
I'm having a strange issue where the operator can input a desired speed in 0-110%, and the scaling will correctly translate that in Hertz to the...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I have a few PowerFlex 40 drives that are being controlled by Devicenet. I was wondering that if you are controlling a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom