Free Software for programming PLC's

Ok ,The software i'm after is not FREE!!!!, Thanks for the information.

The problem is not a question of paying or not the software i'm not looking for pirate software.
I Thougt that there was a Demo program that for exemple that allow me to upload a program from the PLC.
I can't buy a software just for one application. I just want to have a secure copy of the program of a PLC Siemens S7 300 that is in a PLC of a new machine i buy in Germany, and the supplier don't give me the secure copy of the program.If i have a problem i will have to call him, and ask him to came to my factory.

I don't participate on this forum for having moral lessons.
May be i made the question in the rong way.
For all that are reading this , is important to kown that in some countries, is very difficult to have support from Siemens (for exemple) and if we can have some support is very expensive and small factories can't support thoses costs.