FTV SE 8.2: " Error 1920" sufficient privileges to start system services

Hello,

I am currently trying to install the Factory Talk View SE 8.2 program from a download file off of Rockwells website.

I have the download onto my computer however when I go to install the actually FTV software it comes up with the following about 75% into the install.

"Error 1920 Service Rockwell alarm server (RnaAeServer) failed to load. Make sure you have sufficient privileges to start system services."

What can I do to fix this?

Is the account you are trying to run the installer under an administrator account?

Sounds like a Windows issue - your user account doesn't have permission to start/stop system services, and the installer has to start some services as part of the install.