Ftview SE local station setup

stallone

Good day all,

i have had a look through the manual, i am using Factory talk view se 8.2.
I have created a local station application.

What is the best way to save the application from my development computer and transfer it to the runtime computer.

When i backup and then go restore the application on the runtime pc, i then go to setup the local station and it asks me which file to connect to, the application i restored is not in the drop down window.

Not sure if im doing the correct procedure, anything i might be doing wrong?
Its a .cli file (shortcut) but maybe im doing it wrong.

any help appreciated, thank you.

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever used Schneider's OPC Factory Server with Rockwell's FTview SE Local station before? I'm using a Schneider 416NHM30042A Modbus Plus...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've run into an issue using using the embedded windows media player with ActiveX on FTView SE local station. When I test the display...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My company is building a machine that has a HMI that uses FTview SE Network distributed system. the HMI server and network directory are...
Replies
Views
Is there any way to import local messages? I have over 3,000 and would hate to type each one. What I'm trying to do is look at a DINT plc tag and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm needing to build a "Local Messages" file for an existing PV+ application. This file will need to contain all the alarm and warning...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom