FTView SE - Recipes

Andy6

Hi guys,

Does anybody know if you can add button statuses to recipes in FTView SE? As in Tag " {1} = 1 or 0 ".
I seem to have numeric and string entries working just fine, but can't seem to figure out a way to store buttons, if it's even possible. I'm guessing some kind of VB code could do it, but I'm pretty green when it comes to VB.

What I'm looking for is a way to enable or disable stages in a recipe.

Thanks

There is no easy way in FTView SE.
To do what you want without putting most of the code in a PLC, you need to fork over the cash for RSBatch.
It might be possible to do this with VBA, but it wouldn't be exactly reliable.

Similar Topics

I need the operator to set the values for a recipe from a mimic instead of using the "Recipe Plus Table" object. Also, I need to display only...
Replies
Views
Hi folks. I have a system that I'm working on that needs 2 alarms banners with different event subscription: - One banner for a specific area...
Replies
Views
Hello guys please I want experience with this I am currently working on a scada project using FTView SE and I have an Ethernet IP local area...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
I want to set user security level based on the value of a tag in my PLC called "ActiveUser". That tag will contain the A-P code which we use for...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom