Fun & Games with a half-locked-up screen

DairyBoy

Subtitle: Things that make you twitch. SLC 5/04; last online edit of the day; rung contents: 1 input contact and 1 timer. OK, so now I'll save it. "Do you want to upload?" Yes; always do. So up pops the upload box and the little blue line toodles across and the box closes. Job done... Hmm, what's this? input contact open, but the timer's running! o_O Check for multiple instances and generally get a bit twitchy. (is the plant about to crash?) Then I notice the weeniest bit of highlight to the left of the contact. Reason: The popup box had frozen (in the off-condition) just the section of screen that it had covered- the input contact. Oh well, lesson learned. :)

'nuff said.

titleLogo.jpg

🍺

Similar Topics

I set up an L43 with 2 ENBT/A's with a bunch of AENT modules to replace a slew of standalone PLC's. Set up the system about two yers ago and the...
Replies
Views
I found this code today in a running machine. This routine executes but the bit to call it is only written to inside this same routine... so how...
Replies
Views
Ok simple one let's start counting with pictures thread as a bit of Fun. Rules - Picture must be +1 higher than the previous picture -...
Replies
Views
I recently came across a scale slot car drag racing track used for $4500. The racer in me was like cooool. The programmer in me was like, I can...
Replies
Views
I believe I posted something about this last year but here it is again. This Spud Gun has a removable breech that holds the igniter, which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom