Function for data enter and out Vijeo Citect 7.4

Aimin Ariff

My system are taking data from RHT sensors, around 45 points. Now I want to make a function in which, if the data is #BAD or 0 in values for all sensors for 10 minutes, the function will automatically change On to OFF/Bypass.. can someone help me on this for cicode? Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, just wondering if I could get some advice when setting up function blocks (Currently using Siemens S7) using a STRUCT data format. Say I was...
Replies
Views
I have a function block (FB1) which uses internal tags and has made a data block (DB1). I have a created a PLC data type with around 15 tags and...
Replies
Views
A rung is set up that goes something like this: If sysMessage > 46 ONS---> Cop SysDisp_message Destination: DatabaseMessageHold Watching it in...
Replies
Views
We are working on a machine that has a Yaskawa controller (MP2300siec) and servos. We were provided a copy of the source code and went ahead...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Newbie in Siemens, I want to ask if there will be any issue when I download the instance datablock of a certain Function block? Also...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom