Future of the AB MicroLogix and RS Logix 500 ?

Not to badmouth learning another system, but Siemens might become pretty worthless in the US if they don't start stocking stuff here.

Most of their PLC products are sitting at a 38-52 week lead time. Hard to use the stuff if you can't get it. We have many projects right now where we have to tell customers wait a year or switch PLC brands.

I did it in like 2018-2019, before this mess. Wago I know is just as bad right now. I don't know who has short lead times now. I'll probably learn them too.

Similar Topics

I noticed that the new FTHistorian 9 only uses the PI 2018 still, and is not updated to 2023 yet. I figured by now any new releases would have...
Replies
Views
Greetings experts, Attempting to calculate a future date and time based on number of days, hours, and minutes "from now". As just an example...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , We have a ton of Powerflex 40 and Powerflex 4 Drives in the plant. What is the future of the Powerflex 40's and 4's ...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I have a point i/o project that the customer knows they want to add an additional unit in the year or so when funds are available...
Replies
Views
I need to display a future time in a text message based on the program's math. Any number display on the controller's screen (not a HMI) is 5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom