galil commands

khewes

goodmorning,

I am still programming a galil controller.
I want to have an input byte to be set or cleared via an hmi. But the closest thing I can find is SB and CB which only sets and clears output bits. I want to set and clear the input bit for the inputintterupt subroutine that allows the program to pause and resume. is there anyway to control the inputs via the commands or does it have to be hardwired? and better yet is there anyway to pause and resume code with a virtual basic form button.

If anyone has a question to clarify or answer please reply it will be much appreciated!!

Thank you, have a good day :site:

Similar Topics

Hai, I am using Redlion PLC (G304K model) to control galil (AMP-21540) controller through serial port. I can read and write data from PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am having much difficulty with my galil controller. DMC 2280 with an ICM 2900. If anyone is experienced with galil please respond...
Replies
Views
Good morning everyone, I'm working on programming a galil controller using galil tools and a panel pc. I want to interface the HMI with the...
Replies
Views
hi, everyone. Could a galil motion controller such as DMC-21x3 connected to a micro850 or compactlogix PLC via EIP?
Replies
Views
Just wondering if anyone has used the DataStation driver for the Galil motion controllers over Ethernet. If so was there any gottchas or other...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom