GE and Fanuc need some info

kapooski2012

Happy festive greetings to all,
As part of my learning process on PLC I was able to visit a manufacturing plant that uses only GE PLC. Until now I have been focusing on Allen-Bradley’s RSlogix and a little on Zelio smart relay. I am trying to see what the programing software looks like. Apparently there’s more than one type of software or I’m wrong? Is there some free software or a light version like RsLogix Light which I use to play with my Micrologix 1000 on my trainer.
But getting back to Fanuc, I could not see anything in the download part of this site.
So, can anybody point me in the right direction? A PDF file of a Fanuc program or software for free… anything at this point would be great

thank you

It's been awhile but I don't believe GE fanuc software was hosted by GE for download. You can install it with a 4 day trial period, however I always got the software from a vendor.

I believe I submitted a trail request years back, it was for their SCADA software at the time but I'm sure the same would apply. Took like 2 months to get though.

Hunt around on their website, I'm sure you'll find something to get a trail. Or just contact your local distributor.

www.ge-ip.com