Geip cimplicity 9.0r2 sql 2012 historian 5.5

Engrtalha

Dear Experts
Solution Required for 2 queries
1- During installation of SQL 2012 setup an Error occurred " express database engine installed successfully ,cimplicity database creation is failed" For this i have also Run setup as Administrator
but Error is still there. System Spec=32 bit windows 7 professional Service Pack 1

2-I have Cimplicity 9.0 R2 with 5000 points Dongle Run Time license &Proficy Historian 5.5.Now in my application i need to configure Proficy historian 5.5 with cimplicity in order to get Alarm history.
& i am unable to make SQL 2012 link with historian and also i need to create M.S Excel Day wise alarm History report auto generated(y).
--For Alarm history in Cimplicity i have enabled Logging option via project>properties but unable to make connection with SQL.
--For Historian i have i enabled Historian option via project>properties and set Server & domain and Made ok test between cimplicity and historian but unable to see Historian file and how to open it in Excel format or any other readable format and link to SQL -excel report format.
Thanks

sql intallation.png

Problem 1 solved Database creation failed via below link

https://ge-ip.force.com/communities/en_US/Article/ERRORCIMPLICITY-database-creation-failed

Query # 2 is still unresolved

2-I have Cimplicity 9.0 R2 with 5000 points Dongle Run Time license & Proficy Historian 5.5.
now in my application i need to configure Proficy historian 5.5 with cimplicity in order to get Alarm history.
& i am unable to make SQL 2012 link with historian and also i need to create M.S Excel Daywise
alarm History report.

can any one help