GEMU 1436 cPos - Control Valve opening

RockyNivas

Hello all,

I am using GEMU 1436 cPos to control the valve opening of a dispense system. I would like to know how to set up the current for the various occurrences.

For eg :

The GEMU is working in 4-20mA. I have to split it into 5 different output like 10%, 20% ... For that I have to control the input current for the GEMU. If I want to open only two valves then I have to calculate the current input according to that (10%).. I am in need of guidance to setup this.

Thanks in advance.

From private message:

Code:
Hi Sparkie,
Thank you very much for your instant reply. 

I am using RS Logix 5000. Can I use ladder logic to control the current  or I have to go with Functional block. Since I don't have much exposure  in RS Logix please help me.

Thanks in Advance

To answer, I'm not sure. I just wanted to link you up with the proper manuals. You will have to look and see what options are available for your particular situation.