Gray out routines

RAYBRITO

Hi,
Need help understanding the following set back I ran into yesterday :confused:, the PLC is an AB CompactLogix Rev 32, went online with the PLC uploaded the code and found most of the routines grey out and only 3 normal color (I was able to open them and edit them). :confused:
after checking properties of each grey out routine I found a legend on the bottom " Source Not Available" (see picture), I never had or seen this issue, have any one of you seen it before? and what I need to do open/see or edit them?
Any help will be really appreciated
Thank you

Routine gray.JPG

Not an expert on AB but I believe the original programmer has either locked these routines or the source code has not been downloaded to the PLC, I think you need to contact the original company to get the source code (if they will release it).

The routines have been locked with Source Protection. You will need to get the Source Key(s) from the programmer in order to access any protected logic

Thanks

you are correct, I need the key to unlock, equipment builder is sending me the code to unlock ($$$$).

Thank you all