Hand held RS232 Barcode scanner.

BigAl

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have done a couple of searches, on this forum looking for information on hand held barcode scanners. I have a customer, who would like to add a handeld barcode scanner to an existing Micrologix 1500 PLC. I have an extra port, which I know can be configured for ASCII communications. Could anyone recommend a specific brand and model number that they have used for a similar application.
The customer only needs to scan about 15 different barcodes which will be used to adjust the speed parameters of a multistation conveyor, depending on the code scanned.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Big Al

Similar Topics

somewhere i saw a small hand held tool that was advertising that it connected directly via RJ45 to any other device then allowed you to set the...
Replies
Views
A customer asked me if I could reset a fault on their Micrologix 1000 using their Hand Held Programmer. Well... I've never touched a HHP, so I...
Replies
Views
Got one but with japanese fonts, can it be changed to english and how?
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking for a Hand held control unit with joysticks etc just lite a remote transmitter for a radio control. The only thing is that I...
Replies
Views
Hello I would like to have suggestion for a nice hand held programmer. Hopefully battery powered easy to work with at a decent price. I've seen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom