Has anybody got Mitsubish Ethernet sockets of FBs to work?

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
I need to write a demo program BECAUSE MITSUBISHI DOESN'T HAVE ONE! I am using a Q03UDECPU that has a built in Ethernet port.

The Q03UDECPU does not have a simple MSG block. One must open, send, receive, and close for each transfer or at least send and receive if I can leave the connection open. This should be simple but it never turns out that way. 5 years ago I had to do the same thing for S7s. It took about 2 weeks to do.

I was wondering if someone had QXXUDE Ethernet program already working some what.

There is another thread/rant about poor software. Mitsubishi has done the bare minimum to be able to say they can do Ethernet but it isn't usable as is. Some assembly is required.

My main gripe is that we already did a demo program for the QJ71xxx but it seems every class of Mitsubishi PLC uses a different way of using Ethernet :( One may pay more for a Rockwell PLC but the Mitsubishi costs more if you consider your time.